Customer Service Representative
Lake Success, NY 11042
Their well-known brands are known for their focus on organics and natural products with a concentration on wellness and healthy living.
One online employer review reads “I loved working here and would recommend this company to anyone. The overall atmosphere is excellent. They represent responsible, reputable brands and are committed to creating a better planet and healthy food choices.”
This is a long term opportunity for the right candidate.
• Handle report manipulation in MS Excel using pivot tables and v lookups
• Assist the customer service team with order entry
• Assist the transportation team with scheduling and tracking PO’s
• Assist in managing the donations process with the manager
• 2+ years prior customer service experience
• Prior experience in the Consumer Product Goods Industry OR in a distribution environment a plus!