Clinical Laboratory Supervisor
Far Rockaway, NY 11691
Acute hospital seeks Clinical Supervisor 115K
Excellent opportunity for a seasoned Clinical Laboratory Supervisor to join our acute hospital of over 250 beds. Role reports to the Director of Laboratory Services. This position will supervise and coordinate day-to day operation and staff during the day shift 9 AM - 5 30 PM. Supervisor oversees QA/QC rules and regulations, monitors all testing procedures and protocols and finds solutions to any issues that affect the laboratory and or patient care. Supervisory of team with the ability to lead technologist is key.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To supervise, hire, train, discipline and evaluate the performance of staff members
- Schedules, assess staffing needs, designates work assignments, analyzes equipment and monitors the department to assure maximum productivity
- Analyzes procedures and protocols and adjusts workflow changes when necessary.
- Oversees all QC in the department and must stay current with all government regulations.
- Monitors all maintenance and calibrations of equipment.
- Helps maintain budget requirements.
- Assists with point of care testing
- Responsible for other related duties as required.
Salary 115K plus excellent medical benefits and 401(k). Extensive benefits include insurances and education assistance for those seeking continuing education.
Send resume to Patty Puppo firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.487.1012.