Client Success Director
Melville, NY 11747
"Grit, Hustle, Conquer” – If this describes you and you possess that entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to control your earning potential we should talk!
In this role, the earnings potential is purely dependent on your ability to make things happen. You know how the staffing industry works - leverage that knowledge to recruit talent and identify employers seeking to hire. We are looking for experienced performers in our industry ripe for a new environment and new culture.
We offer a team oriented work environment, formal training, resources, tools and a work hard/play hard culture.
Full benefits (med, dental, vision, drug), 401K, ancillary insurance plans, paid time off and much more.
- Build and Manage a specific practice area in the consulting/interim executive space
- Drive business development efforts by establishing and building strategic relationships with the business community
- Recruit, interview and assess consulting talent based on skill-set and alignment to LLoyd and our client’s needs.
- Collaborate and Create synergy opportunities with other communities
- Actively participate in professional networking organizations to represent Lloyd in the community
- Serve as a Trusted Advisor and SME to our client and consultant community
- Create an overall “Experience” for our clients & consultants
- Be responsible for consistently achieving sales goals and strategic objectives
- Undergraduate / advanced degree in business, human resources, entrepreneurial studies or equivalent strongly preferred
- STAFFING experience strongly preferred - but NOT required
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees of all levels within the organization, as well as with business leaders
- Goal driven and organized
- Project oriented, analytical thinker
- Ability to lead and influence without authority
- Ability to work with a dynamic team of seasoned professionals in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of professionalism and incorporating fun into the team culture
- Willing to travel throughout NY area as needed
- Technology savvy
Resumes to HR@LLoydStaffing.com