Client Success Director Information Technology
Melville, NY 11747
It will require the ability to SELL, along with leadership skills, relationship building and more.
Full benefits (med, dental, vision, drug), 401K, ancillary insurance plans, paid time off and much more.
- Be a member of the LLoyd team responsible for building and managing a specific practice in the consulting/interim executive space
- Drive business development efforts by establishing and building strategic relationships with Technology community leaders
- Achieve sales goals and objectives that support the continued growth of LLoyd
- Recruit, interview and assess consulting talent based on skill-set and alignment to LLoyd and our client’s needs.
- Collaborate and Create synergy opportunities with other LLoyd CSD’s
- Actively participate in professional networking organizations to represent Lloyd in the community
- Serve as a Trusted Advisor and SME to our client and consultant community
- Create an overall “Experience” for our clients & consultants
- Be responsible for consistently achieving sales goals and strategic objectives
- Undergraduate / advanced degree in information processing, MIS, business management, entrepreneurial studies or equivalent strongly preferred
- Minimum of three years of Technology Sales experience strongly preferred
- Staffing industry experience or experience working with tech professionals is an advantage
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees of all levels within the organization, as well as with business leaders
- Goal driven and organized
- Project oriented, analytical thinker
- Ability to lead and influence without authority
- Ability to work with a dynamic team of seasoned professionals in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of professionalism and incorporating fun into the team culture
- Willing to travel throughout NY area as needed
- Technology savvy
Resumes to HR@LLoydStaffing.com