Hauppauge, NY 11788
This position will join a team that is helping bring an industry-leading customer loyalty and rewards program to market. In this position, you will work cross-functionally with multiple departments throughout the organization, serving customers across the US. In this role, you will support the Director of Brand Management responsible for the loyalty program in loyalty program reporting, registration, and with customer inquiries and requests.
- Working directly with the Director of Brand Management responsible for the loyalty program and lead stakeholders for the loyalty program to support internal and external communication
- Coordinating teams and departments who support this customer program
- Supporting weekly, monthly, and quarterly program reporting and dashboards visible to both internal team members and customers
- Organizing and attending meetings with third-party vendors to review order status and update system status accordingly
- Quarterly reporting and evaluation process whereby loyalty club members’ levels are assessed
- Helping determine and closely monitoring loyalty club members’ qualification for services and benefits
- Supporting customer outreach by reviewing and notifying customers of status changes to their orders or services that they are receiving
- Supporting customer outreach efforts to engage and delight customers and prospects
- Performing administrative and clerical tasks related to the aforementioned duties
You are a strong communicator and are comfortable working cross-functionally with multiple departments and key points of contact (internal and external) to support the program.
- You always strive to perform your responsibilities in an organized and professional manner.
- You have customer service or customer-facing (remote) experience and are comfortable with adopting an ultra-customer focused and service-oriented mindset every day.
- You firmly believe that there’s no problem too big that we cannot solve together as one team.
- You are comfortable tackling each detail alongside your manager.
- You take pride and ownership for how you show up and perform in your designated role every day.
- BA Degree in Marketing, Business or related field preferred.