Stony Brook, NY 11794
We are seeking a Medical Administrative Assistant for a growing healthcare facility located on the East End of Long Island.
This temporary assignment is an ideal opportunity to allow you to explore the commute, the culture, the day-to-day work before making a commitment to a full time hire if you and the employer feel it's a good match.
Your typical duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Scheduling and confirming appointments
- Providing new patients with forms and other documents
- Working directly with the Doctors and Office Managers/Supervisors on the day to day of the office functions
- You will need to have a minimum of 2 years previous administrative experience, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Personable demeanor; Great phone manner.
- Great with details and desire to keep documents accurate and up-to-date.
- Prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) very helpful.
- Bilingual Spanish a strong plus!