DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
High school diploma or equivalency.
Minimum of two years of medical billing experience in oncology medicine.
Minimum of two years Account Receivable or Collection experience.
Experience reviewing and track patient charges for data and reimbursement analysis to streamline or change work processes.
Personal Attributes Need to Excel in this Role:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
• Have strong attention to detail, and meet department goals and activity metrics.
• Ability to work independently as well as with team
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Apply online or send resume to CJames@LLoydstaffing.com