East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Our client has an outstanding reputation for excellence in the New Jersey and Pennsylvania industrial real estate markets. They are an expertise from design through construction, leasing and management of superior manufacturing, distribution and warehouse facilities. With over 6 decades in the business, they are growing and offer great stability!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Assist with all accounting aspects of the development and construction process including:
- Code and process vendor invoices for real estate development projects.
- Reconcile bank accounts and follow-up on outstanding items.
- Administrative assistance in the preparation and submission requests for lender draws, including assisting with administration of AIA forms, lien waivers and requisition schedules.
- Reconcile statements from vendors and ensure that all payables are accurate and current.
- Work closely with Corporate Accounting to understand the construction billing and
- Work closely with the team to monitor contracts and billings against contracts
- Administrative assistance in the preparation and submission of funding requests and financial reporting packages to partners/outside investors on a monthly basis
- Assist with the preparation of all work papers and variance analysis in support of annual audits/reviews of financial statements and filing of tax returns by outside accounting firms.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years previous knowledge in Real Estate - Development Accounting a plus!
- College degree in accounting.
- Exceptionally detail oriented with the ability to research, analyze, and follow through to completion.
- Must be deadline driven.
- Experience with accounting systems (Yardi experience a plus).
- Microsoft Office including advanced skills in Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.