Melville, NY 11747
- Produce high-quality multimedia content to support company initiatives.
- Responsibilities include video production, non-linear editing, animation, PowerPoint presentations, event, product and portrait photography, video/social media streaming, internal communications and major marketing initiatives for internal and external use. Onsite support for major national sales meetings, quarterly meetings, national tradeshows and conventions, CEO presentations and corporate events (domestic and international). This may include creation of original content, client presentation support and onsite administration
- Assist with team management and respective projects. Organize and prioritize projects within the team. Daily analysis of current and upcoming projects to ensure that work is of the highest quality, within budget, and meets deadlines
- Meet with the Director regularly to review project status and team development
- Spearhead in-house video production projects to produce high-quality video and multimedia
- PowerPoint presentation design and development for National Sales Meetings and major corporate functions throughout the year
- Meet and communicate directly with clients. Assist in brainstorming, creating concepts and script writing based on goals communicated by the client