Systems Administrator - Lab
Brookhaven, NY 11719
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Generating/Revising Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Contacting Vendor for software issues - ensuring timely resolution
- Execute/Review configuration protocols
- Able to work well within a team.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree - preferably in Comp Sci, Life Science, IT or related discipline.
- Software knowledge including - Empower 3, Tiamo, Spectrum ES, Qtegra, WinLab32, etc.
- Knowledge in 21CFR11, Data Integrity and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Solid communication skills