Melville, NY 11747 US
Strategic communication, medical education, and workforce training and development are all areas in which we excel. For over a decade, our team members have created innovative and effective communications solutions for the world's leading biotech, pharmaceutical, and medical device companies.
Join a leading Medical Communications Agency. Possibility of advancement and growth in your career within the agency. Remote location with occasional travel as needed. A scientific director oversees the scientific department and contributes to content creation, review, strategy, and client engagement.
• Content creation and review of Promo/Med Ed content including ad boards, executive summaries, peer-to-peer engagements, slide decks, website, and video.
• Will partner with external stakeholders in the pharmaceutical space across various therapeutic areas, oncology, neurology, and cardiovascular.
• Mentor junior members of the Scientific team to assist in their professional development.
• Ensuring that all medical communications activities are compliant with regulatory guidelines and company policies.
• Supervise analytical chemistry lab, comprising of scientists and technicians.
• Providing high-level scientific, editorial, and strategic counsel to pharmaceutical clients
• Advanced Degree (PhD, PharmD, MD)
• Understanding of the Pharma and healthcare industry
• Excellent leadership skills