Oracle EPM Analyst
Melville, NY 11747 US
- Reporting and Data Development: Create, modify, and optimize reports, forms, and ad-hoc Excel queries using Oracle EPM.
- Business Rules Management: Develop, review, and implement business rules and calculation scripts in Oracle EPM.
- Troubleshooting and Training: Identify and resolve system issues, and assist in onboarding and training new users.
- Process Support: Provide support for critical system processes like month-end and year-end closing procedures.
- Data Integration: Assist in integrating data warehouse and management reporting systems.
- Budget and Forecast Management: Analyze, maintain, and consolidate budget and forecast data for the firm, including headcount, billing rates, collections, salaries, and operating expenses.
- Liaison and Assistance: Act as a liaison between the Finance department and other departments/offices, facilitating budget and forecast data submissions. Offer guidance to Directors and Office Managers.
- 5+ years’ experience with Oracle EPM (Enterprise Performance Management) application
- Experience with programming Oracle business rules
- Experience with creating Oracle forms and reports
- Physical Activity/Other Miscellaneous