New York, NY 10016 US
World Class Medical Communications Agency.
The Medical Director provides clients and colleagues with medical and scientific expertise. In addition, provides review, guidance, and leadership for medical strategy and content creation. You'll be in a Hybrid Work Set up.
• Assist internal teams with brand and therapeutic category science.
• Understanding of client accounts and therapeutic areas and products well
• Lead client meetings and use scientific expertise to support the brand.
• Support new clients and internal teammates in incorporating brand data and science
• Present work in an organized and interesting manner, appropriate to clients' audience and professional expectations
• Advanced degree (PhD, PharmD or MD preferred)
• 4-7+ years experience working in scientific services in a pharma advertising/medical communications agency settings
• Strong communication skills
• Proven ability to develop client relationships
• Experienced pitching for new business
• Creative and innovative mindset
• Experience mentoring junior team members
If you are interested, please reach out to Charlie Seelinger directly.