Greenvale, NY 11548 US
- Maintain website (WordPress experience a plus but not required)
- Develop and maintain newsletter and email programs (HubSpot knowledge required) and help coordinate all customer facing collateral.
- Contribute to creative brainstorming sessions
- Conduct market research and help identify new opportunities.
- Identify and propose ideas and initiatives to generate leads and help promote general awareness of brand.
- Coordinate execution of the marketing plan, including brand and lead gen tactics.
- Help coordinate webinars, events, and tradeshow.
- Create a social media plan, own all our social media channels, and help with community content creation and engagement.
- Maintain and help develop review sites.
- Help prepare reports on marketing metrics and performance.
- Coordinate and collaborate with outsourced design and content teams and/or agencies.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing.
- You have 2-4 years' experience in marketing, technology/SaaS company is a plus.
- You're an excellent communicator.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and consider yourself to be a self-starter.
- You're experienced and enjoy social media and networking platforms.
- You have prior experience with HubSpot.
Meet Your Recruiter
My name is Helaine Bocker. I started with Lloyd Staffing in 1997 placing Creative Talent. I attended NYIT and majored in Graphic Design. After years of working in the field as a Graphic Designer, I decided to start my own business, yet I yearned for something more and realized I needed to be around people. I decided to start freelancing through Lloyd and one day they reached out to me, not for a freelance job, but to ask me to interview for an internal role with them. Twenty-four years later, I am still here, loving what I do! I am passionate about representing people and companies in the best light! It is always rewarding to hear that the people I've worked with have had a positive experience. Being honest and having integrity, along with treating people with respect is truly what I enjoy most. There have been many times when I've worked with candidates who didn't recognize their own talents and helping them review their skills for various roles is very rewarding. Working with the best companies and representing talent is truly fulfilling to me and I look forward to many more years in this industry. #LIVINGLLOYD
TV show most likely to binge on: HGTV - Love it or List it!