Bohemia, NY 11716
- Perform DOD contract management activities for assigned programs and provide proactive leadership in all areas of the contract management function, including solicitation review, proposal development & management, contract negotiations, contract administration, and change management.
- Primary contact with customers, providing proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance U.S. government regulations, company policies, legal requirements and customer specifications.
- Continuously takes measures to deliver on-time excellent customer satisfaction.
- Conduct presentations and/or meetings with customers to review and troubleshoot contractual matters along with providing excellent customer service.
- Ensures that all terms and conditions as negotiated appear in the final version of the contract.
- Reviews and assesses the Company’s performance against the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Provide continuous leadership and compliance with company policies and applicable laws (e.g. FAR, DFAR, & ITAR).
- Ultimate responsibility for customer scorecards and their accuracy in relation to company score.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of DOD, Prime Contractor, and commercial contract experience.
- Success in handling multiple complex contracts.
- Extensive knowledge of FAR, DFAR, and ITAR.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and computer skills.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.