Melville, NY 11747 US
In this position, you will be responsible for maintaining financial records by accurately recording day-to-day financial transactions for several high-net-worth clients. cover the entire spectrum of financial needs, including investment planning, retirement, taxes, estates, cash flow, insurance, philanthropy, debt management, and education funding.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform general bookkeeping duties, including posting information to QuickBooks and regularly reconciling accounts
- Process accounts payable in an accurate and timely fashion
- Make deposits and record all cash receipts in a timely manner
- Perform reconciliations of bank accounts and credit cards on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy
- Ensure QuickBooks files are continuously up to date and all transactions are accurately categorized
- Ensure client files are maintained in an organized manner
- Provide administrative support to Senior Accountants when required
Requirements & Qualifications
- College Graduate in Accounting or Finance
- Financial Industry/Family Office experience a plus
- Knowledge of QuickBooks account system
- Knowledge and expertise in Microsoft office products and internet, in particular expertise in Excel and Word
- Excellent attention to detail with high accuracy, excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- “Roll up your sleeves” work ethic, demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Resourceful, decisive, critical thinker
- Must be a team player, enthusiastic and reliable.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, & vision insurance, life insurance, supplemental insurance offerings, 401(k), vacation time and more.
- Equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, age, disability, or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
After graduating from Rowan University in New Jersey with a Bachelor's Degrees in Business Management/Human Resources, I began my career working as a Financial Analyst in the onlinegaming industry and spent 2 years in this role. I made a career change after a first-time meeting with an Agency Recruiter who happened to be recruiting me for another position within Finance. Instead of continuing on this path, I decided to utilize my degree in HR and pursue a career the Recruitment Industry. Flash forward five years and I now overseeing the Accounting and Finance Recruitment Division here at Lloyd Staffing as its Director. I joined Lloyd in 2017 and my team specializes in the placement of Accounting and Finance candidates for both Direct Hire and Contract opportunities. Having worked in this space myself, I have a solid understanding of its skill sets, challenges and work culture, which is an asset to both my candidate talent and corporate clients. I am based in the heart of Manhattan, but my team works on searches for positions throughout the U.S., across various industries and at all levels of the Accounting/Finance ladder. #LIVINGLLOYD
On off hours, I might binge watch The Office or will watch the movie Rush Hour (all of them) repeatedly and enjoy it each time.