.NET Software Engineer
Melville, NY 11747 US
- Produce high-quality code and meet deadlines
- Collaborate closely with Project Management to review requirements, scope, and project timelines. Your input will be vital in shaping the project's direction.
- Conduct and actively participate in design and code reviews, ensuring the highest level of code quality and consistency.
- Contribute to the enhancement of our platform and integration technologies, keeping us at the cutting edge of innovation.
- Be an integral part of our product development team, shaping the future of our offerings.
- Provide technical support to non-technical team members, assisting them in understanding and leveraging our solutions effectively.
- 3-5 years of C#.Net Experience
- Hands-on coding and architecture experience is a must.
- Proficiency in SQL Server Database Design and development, including query optimization, complex views, and stored procedures.
- Data Expertise: Experience in high-level data warehousing is a plus. Knowledge of SSRS and Tableau would also be beneficial.
- Strong Organizational Skills: Your ability to stay organized and maintain a strong work ethic is crucial to delivering high-quality results.
Meet Your Recruiter
I am Joe Davis and I began my career in technology in my early 20's in the Computer Software industry. Working for a Fortune 250 at the time, they groomed me from individual contributor into various leadership roles. They even moved me from NY to California and back to NY over the course of my journey with them. I worked with clients such as the Department of Defense and the Fortune 100. After that, my technology career pivoted to Hosted, Managed and Professional Technical Services. At that time I was working for a Fortune 15 company, really rounding out my technology breadth of knowledge. After 12 years, I made the decision in 2011 to move into the Recruitment Industry by joining Lloyd Staffing (LloydIT division) where I have enjoyed a successful career ever since. Specializing in Technology has been my core focus my entire career. I have worked in the technology space for 20+ years now and it has given me an incredible understanding of industry, skill sets, challenges and work cultures my clients value. I am based in NY and cover nationwide searches for our clients, most heavily focused on Software Engineering, Project Management and Executive Level positions.
On off hours, you can find me at the gym...or driving my kids everywhere as a glorified “Uber driver” for them (although my kids still refuse to pay me for this for some reason). LOL.